We may change the Terms or modify any features of the Services at any time at our sole discretion. If you continue to use the Services after changes are posted you will be deemed to have accepted the change.
2. Compliance with Applicable Law
As a condition of your access to and use of the Services, you agree that you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and that you will comply with all applicable laws and any conditions or restrictions imposed by these terms. The Services are offered for commercial use only, and you are prohibited from using, and are expressly not granted the right to use, the Services for any other purpose.
You allow Cocktail.com to publish the information you’ve provided through any direct sources. This excludes information deemed volatile such as a home address, phone number or email address.
4. Publication Guidelines
The program allows you to post content directly to Cocktail.com. This content may include text, images, photographs, audio, video, or material in any other form. By posting content on, to, or through this program, you give us the right to display such content on the website and through affiliated publications and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes. Specifically, you provide us with a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
The contents of publication (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video, audio content, and computer code) are protected by copyright as collective works or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, photographs, graphics, video, audio, and other content or elements comprising the Services are also copyrighted works. All copyrights in the Services are owned by us or by our third-party licensors to the extent permitted under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Except for content that you have posted on the Services, or unless expressly authorized by Cocktail.com in writing, you are prohibited from publishing, reproducing, distributing, publishing, entering into a database, displaying, performing, modifying, creating derivative works, transmitting, or in any way exploiting any part of the Services, except that you may make use of the content for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine-readable copy and/or print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. To obtain written consent to use a copyrighted work, please contact your editor.
6. Trade and Service Mark Rights
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, product packaging, and designs of the Services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Cocktail.com or its licensors and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Services confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Cocktail.com, its affiliates, or any third party.
7. Prohibited Conduct
You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Services to take any action that could harm us or any third party, interfere with the operation of the Services, or use the Services in a manner that violates any laws. For example, and without limitation, you may not:
- Post content that is prohibited by or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms.
- Make use of the contents of the Services in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or the rights of other users or third parties, including copyrights.
- Access parts of the Services to which you are not authorized, or attempt to circumvent any restrictions imposed on your use or access of the Services.
- Copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Services, except for content you have posted on the Services, or unless expressly authorized. You may download material from the Services solely for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine-readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only.
- Distribute any part of the Services over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
- Engage in unauthorized “scraping” or spidering, or harvesting of personal information, or use any unauthorized automated means to compile information.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure.
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activity conducted on the Services.
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Services other than the search engine and search agents available on the Services and other than generally available third-party web browsers.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services.
- Take any action that violates or threatens our system or network security.
- Violations of these Terms may result in civil or criminal liability. We may investigate violations of these Terms and we may also work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the Terms.
8. Third-Party Content and Links to Third-Party Websites
The Services may contain third-party-owned content and links to other websites. Cocktail.com does not accept responsibility for any Back-linked Sites. In addition, Back-linked Sites are not under the control of Cocktail.com, and Cocktail.com is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the Back-linked Sites.